Female Adventurers Message Board › Last Minute Reminders- White Water Rafting
San Jose, CA
I wanted to send out some last minute reminders.... There is detailed information in the event details, so you can always give that another glance...
- Bring sandles that buckle or water shoes for the rafting.. something that you don't mind getting wet and won't fall off if you go into the water.
- You will want attire for the river- water is cold and you will get wet; ensure to bring something to change into after rafting too.
- Those camping, bring some hiking boots, we may go for a hike or wander at campsite/nearby.
- Bring snacks and a cooler if you want something chilled/
- Those camping- it's $11 for the camp fee. If you think you may want to tip the rafting guide, bring cash for that too!
Looks like it will be ~76 degrees tomorrow and ~78 on Sunday.
See ya on the river! :),