addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Female Adventurers Message Board › What's for Dinner?!

What's for Dinner?!

A former member
Hi ladies!

The Clean Eating Cooking Class is scheduled for Sunday, September 30 and a few of you have already sent me your $10 payment to confirm your attendance.

On Friday, Sept.14, I will email those who have submitted their payment with our menu choices.  Will we cook Indian Curry? Mexican Tapas? Thai Noodles? Savory Italian? With just a few changes, all of these cuisines can be cooked "clean" and healthier than you may think! Without sacrificing taste.

So make sure to pay your $10 and then you can be included in the vote for which menu we end up making! You can send me the $10 via paypal at nk.domestica@gmail.com.

See you soon!

Natasha