addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Female Adventurers Message Board › Our Clean Eating Dinner Menu!

Our Clean Eating Dinner Menu!

A former member
Hi Ladies!

Thanks to those of you who sent your $10 payment for our upcoming Clean Eating Dinner on Sun, Sept.30! If I received your payment, I emailed you with the option of choosing our entree.  For anyone who pays by Sept.23, you will also have the chance to cast your vote for which entree we make: Healthy Huevos Rancheros or Shredded Chicken Flautas!

For this class, we will be learning tips and tricks in making homemade Mexican food while still following the "Clean Eating" principles -- wholesome ingredients, healthy fats, and great taste!

There are still quite a few of you who have RSVP'd yes but haven't submitted payment. Please take a look at the menu and decide if you're in or out! I promise you'll learn something new!  Thanks to Larissa's friend, we will also have an amazing luxury kitchen/home for our little party -- you won't want to miss this fun event!

PLEASE SUBMIT PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL TO: nk.domestica {at} gmail {dot} com.

Looking forward to seeing you,
Natasha

CLEAN EATING COOKING CLASS

~ MENU ~

APPETIZERS

Watermelon Salsa
Sounds weird, right? Don't worry, you'll be a believer by the time it hits your taste buds! I hate watermelon. Love this salsa.

Cleaner Guacamole and Chips
A unique trick to make guac with half the fat/calories and a simple way to make your own tortilla chips!

ENTREE (CHOOSE ONE)

Main: Guilt-free Organic and Free-Range Huevos Rancheros
Clean up this breakfast or dinner entree by using whole foods and fresh herbs to make it taste great, without all the bad fats!

OR

Main: Organic Shredded Chicken Flautas
Typically deep-fried and SUPER bad for you, chicken taquitos can be done healthy and still taste amazing. The secret is how you prepare the chicken -- and it's DEAD-EASY!

DESSERT

Mexican Chocolate Brûlée
Coconut milk and dark chocolate combine to make a less-sinful dessert that still tastes fabulous!