Female Founders Message Board › Share Your Launch - Roomhints.com

Share Your Launch - Roomhints.com

Tiffany
user 11722880
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hi Ladies,

Hope that you are all having a great Saturday and enjoying the HEAT!

I wanted to start a new initiative where we can share our projects and gain support from the meetup group.

The first start up is Room Hints.

What is Room Hints?

Do you want to make the interior of your home look better but don't know where or how to start? Confused by all the options for chairs, tables, couches and pillows? How do I find a couch that is both good quality and well designed?

Room Hints is an IPhone application which will look at your space and designers will give you product recommendations at affordable prices directly for you. Have the opportunity to see the fabulous interiors around the world. Everyday over 50 finished, gorgeous spaces are uploaded! You will love it!

An exclusive invite for you signup.roomhints.com

Cheers,

Tiff
A former member
Post #: 2
I think this is a great idea. Will definitely check out your site. I am going to post something to share my business also!

Best of luck.

Sincerely,
Kristie

Hi Ladies,

Hope that you are all having a great Saturday and enjoying the HEAT!

I wanted to start a new initiative where we can share our projects and gain support from the meetup group.

The first start up is Room Hints.

What is Room Hints?

Do you want to make the interior of your home look better but don't know where or how to start? Confused by all the options for chairs, tables, couches and pillows? How do I find a couch that is both good quality and well designed?

Room Hints is an IPhone application which will look at your space and designers will give you product recommendations at affordable prices directly for you. Have the opportunity to see the fabulous interiors around the world. Everyday over 50 finished, gorgeous spaces are uploaded! You will love it!

An exclusive invite for you signup.roomhints.com

Cheers,

Tiff