Female Founders Message Board › Share your launch - Stella & Dot jewelry

Share your launch - Stella & Dot jewelry

A former member
Post #: 3
Stella & Dot offers a boutique-style jewelry and accessories line which is available exclusively through in-home Trunk Shows by Independent Stylists and online.

I bring my jewelry display to your apt./house for a couple hours. It’s like a little pop up shop in your living room. It’s casual and FUN! People love that they can pick up the pieces and try them on. If they fall in love with something, they can shop for it and have it shipped directly to them. There is a broad and affordable selection, we have tons of great styles under $50, and we offer Style for a Steal sales each month. Plus, as a hostess you earn free jewelry!!!

Our new fall line just launched and is amazing!

As a special offer for this group, I am offering a FREE pair of Gigi studs in orange or black from the Fall Collection to anyone who hosts or recommends a host for a trunk show. (A completed trunk show must occur to be eligible for the free gift.)

Check out my personal webpage at: www.stelladot.com/kristiedimassi and email me with any questions or feedback. Look forward to sharing this exciting opportunity with you!

Best,
Kristie