addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Femgineers Message Board › slides from tonight's presentation

slides from tonight's presentation

Poornima
user 6056217
Group Organizer
Palo Alto, CA
Thanks to everyone who came out tonight!  While we've only had two, I think it was the best one yet, thanks to the participation of the iSocket team.  The guys perspective and encouragement was insightful and inspiring!

I also wanted to share the slides from tonight's presentation.  Here is the link to it. I'll upload photos soon to the facebook fanpage.

I haven't nailed down the date/location/topic yet for the next one, but it will most likely be in late February and in SF.  If anyone has suggestions for a topic you'd like me to cover please let me know.  Right now it seems like people are interested in interview strategies and skills.

Have a good evening, and I hope to see you all at the next Femgineer Forum!

Kindly,

Poornima