addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Femgineers Message Board › sponsoring Femgineer dinner at SXSW

sponsoring Femgineer dinner at SXSW

Poornima
user 6056217
Palo Alto, CA
Good Morning Femgineers!

I'm heading to SXSW in Austin, TX at the end of next week to promote Femgineer.  One event I am planning to host is an intimate dinner amongst engineers and designers.  If you're attending SXSW and would like to come to the dinner please let me know, I'd love to meet up with you there!

Also if you or your company would be interested in sponsoring the dinner please let me know.  Here are the sponsorship details:

• Dinner hosted on Sunday evening (3/10) for engineers and designers attending SXSW from around the country who are interested in moving to work for a tech company in SF Bay Area
  • I will need to collect swag by Monday 3/4 (t-shirts, business cards, stickers, etc.)
  • Sponsorship of $500

What sponsor will receive in return:

• Brand presence at SXSW (more than 30k attendees going this year) many of whom are highly technical!
  • Contacts to technical talent who are interested in getting recruited for a startup in SF.

Have a good day!

Kindly,

Poornima