addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Lorne D.
user 10373240
Marysville, MI
Post #: 4
This Sunday's reading from India's great Yoga scripture the Bhagavad Gita is:

“Thou canst not see Me with mortal eyes. Therefore I now give thee sight divine. Behold My supreme power of Yoga!” With these words Hari, the exalted Lord of Yoga, revealed himself to Arjuna in His infinite form.

The subject is the individual's own personal vision of God. This vision is available to everyone, not just Moses on the mountaintop or Krishna on the battlefield of Kurushetra. However it is not available to our mortal eyes, but to the eyes of our awakened spirit.

Therefore, go within O truth seeker! and find the Infinite there, and everywhere.