addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ferocious Nerd Posse Message Board Ideas & Suggestions › Do Ferocisous Nerds do.....

Do Ferocisous Nerds do.....

user 26809192
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 21
FREE Yoga?
Starts Sunday, June 2nd at Canalside 10am. If anyone wants to meet up, I'll be there w/an orange yoga mat!!

FREE Bootcamp
Starts Monday, June 3rd at Canalside 6pm. Kinda iffy on this one but I'll go at least twice.

FREE Pilates
Starts Wednesday, June 5th at Canalside 6pm.

Effie (Stephanie) ...
user 11765478
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 29
Ooooh! I might! Thanks for the info =)
user 26809192
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 22
One of the best things I do at work is wellness and my favorite part of that is the fun factor.

Want to hear some other free ones? The BAC also has free programs this summer - in downtown it's at Niagara circle Yoga startung the week if 6/24 in Tonawanda it's at Niawanda Park - Zumba on Wednesday starting week of 6/24 and someplace else.

The Hunger Games is the kick off movie for Old Falls St in NF, free movie series starting in 7/11 which is also free slurpee day.