addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ferocious Nerd Posse Message Board Ideas & Suggestions › Alberto, Steve G, Cliff

Alberto, Steve G, Cliff

A former member
Post #: 26
Guys!!!! seriously not coming to the Tudor Lounge on Thursday?I posted more information about the band. Miss your brilliant personalities and get thee to thy Lounge!
Alberto V.
user 2931186
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 157
Awwwwwwwww! I wish I could but I have a kickball championship I must win to go along with my football one! If I can afterwards I will try to get there.
Gina
user 26809192
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 36
I feel like you three just got summoned to the Principal's office. HA HA!
A former member
Post #: 6
I don't know if this is a good idea...

Alberto V.
user 2931186
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 158
Bwahahaha!
I think THAT is a GREAT idea! ;-)
Gina
user 26809192
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 37
That's awesome, Cliff!! Do you mosh?
Steve G
user 91705962
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 19
Wow - I've been called out (and in a good way for a change)! :)

That's good cause for a moment there I thought this was an intervention...

Sadly I have to go to out of town for work so I can't attend. I am confident that our stellar female members will make our new friends feel welcome.
A former member
Post #: 27
Gina is the only way I could think to get their attention. I'll miss those that have other commitments that nite!
A former member
Post #: 28
Oh Ciff
I don't know if this is a good idea...