"Where Friends Refer Friends."
Please join us for an evening of networking. All members are encouraged to bring a guest. The meeting will start at 5:15 pm sharp. Bring your business cards. Before attending make sure your profession is available from the member roster below or at www.FifthAvenueNetworking.com. Dues are $25 per quarter. Guests may attend at no charge.
Validated valet parking available to members and guests with purchase of food or drink at Inn At the Park.
Currently the slots that are filled are the following:
1. Realtor: Gil Kahele & Tracy Renfrow
2. Mortgage Broker: Pam Campbell
3. FAN Secretary: Joan Whalen
4. Pet Sitter: Mia Viegas
5. Feng Shui: Carey Worthy
6. Freelance Writer: Jim Geddes
7. Cleaning Services:Melanie Webb
8. Hypnotherapist: Javier Perez
9. Life Insurance: Megan Ward
10. Farmers Insurance Agent: Gregg Hansen
11. Tax & Financial Accountant: Tammy Reynolds
12. Acupuncturist: Lesley Custodio, L.Ac.
13. Home Theater Install: Brandon Walsh
14. Financial Advisor: Cristinha Furtado
15. Estate & Trust Attorney: Ross Pettit
16. Esthetician: Heidi Reiner
17. Personal Banker: Open
18. Sweet Thoughts: Sandra Uyeunten
19. Electrician: Max Lablaiks
20. Musician: Diane M. Wilson
21. Health Coach: Sheila Netti
22. Yoga: Crystal Chuk
23. Printer: Miles Aaron
24. Florist: Open
25. Land Banker: Bonnee Proo
26. Web & Graphic Design: Khanh Doan
27. Life & Business Coach: Brigite Prudhomme
28. Quickbooks Accounting: Sandra Wine
29. Payroll Service: Angela Torres
30. Skin Care: Zeak Jones
We currently have the following openings: Chiropractor, Physician, Dentist, Photographer, Plumber, General Contractor, Interior Designer, Handyman, Lawn Care, Pest Control, Computer Specialist, Restaurant, Hotel, Newspaper, Magazine.
*Only 1 profession to be represented. There is no overlapping of like professions.*A Dual membership is available to members who would like to represent a 2nd profession not represented. Clarification or questions please contact the Organizer.
All first-time guests can attend at no charge. I ask our members and guests to patronize the Inn At The Park as they so generously provide our weekly meeting space. See you soon.