Fifth Avenue Networking "Where Friends Refer Friends." Please join us for an evening of networking. All members are encouraged to bring a guest. The meeting will start at 5:15 pm sharp. Bring your business cards. Before attending make sure your profession is available.
Validated valet parking available to members and guests with purchase of food or drink at Inn At the Park.
*Immediate Web Design & Photographer opening. Attend this meeting to be considered.*
Currently the slots that are filled are the following:
1. Realtor: Gil Kahele & Tracy Renfrow
2. Mortgage Broker: Pam Campbell
3. Wedding Planner: Joan Whalen
4. Pet Sitter: Mia Viegas
5. Arbonne Consultant: Laurie Parker
6. Photographer/Web Design:
7. Cleaning Services: melanie webb
8. Hypnotherapist: Javier Perez
9. Life Insurance: Megan Ward
10. Farmers Insurance Agent: Gregg Hansen
11. Tax & Financial Accountant: Dave Yoshida
12. Acupuncturist: Lesley Custodio, L.Ac.
13. Stella & Dot Sylist: Gretchen Berquist Gordon
14. Hairstylist: KAthleen Scaer
15. Financial Advisor: Leonel Burrola & Jerry Strayve
16. I.T./Telecomunications Broker: Jathan Provchy
17. Estate & Trust Attorney: Ross Pettit
18. Elder Care Advisor: diana fenner
19. Personal Banker: Kevin Williamson
20. Sweet Thoughts/Dolphin Appraisals: Sandra Uyeunten
21. Family Law Attorney: DeAnn Salcido
22. Corporate Attorney: Konica Mitra
23. Musician: Diane M. Wilson
24. Personal Fitness Trainer: Jil Harris
25. Certified Life Coach: Jeffrey Anderson
26. Printer: Miles Aaron
27. Civil Litigation Attorney: Vik Chaudhry
28. Energy Broker: Eugene Kim
29. Carpet Cleaning: Dave Nelson
30. Send Out Cards: Arlynn Alonzo
31. Massage Therapist: Joy Athans
We currently have the following openings: Chiropractor, Physician, Dentist, Photographer, Plumber, General Contractor, Graphic Designer, Florist, Interior Designer, Handyman, Lawn Care, Pest Control, Electrician, Computer Specialist, Restaurant, Hotel, Newspaper, Magazine.
*Only 1 profession to be represented. There is no overlapping of like professions.* Dual membership is available to members who would like to represent a 2nd profession not represented. Clarification or questions please contact the Organizer.
All first-time guests can attend at no charge. I ask our members and guests to patronize the Inn At The Park as they so generously provide our weekly meeting space. See you soon.