Are you in your 50's or 60's and Single? Want to meet others who can remember when the Beatles first appeared on TV and Elvis was skinny? Then come join us!
We are a positive-minded group of people who enjoy getting out and socializing. We do have a few requests of members in order to maintain a positive, comfortable atmosphere for everyone:
1. We are not a dating group or service; we are a social group.
2. We keep our events small and personal so everyone can mingle comfortably, usually limiting each to about 25-30 people. If you are on the list for an event and change your mind, PLEASE change your RSVP to make room for the waiting list.
3. We are primarily a Tampa-based group, as most of the organizers live in Tampa so that's where most events will occur. But sometimes we have events on the Pinellas side.
4. Please be sure your profile photo is a recent, close-up head-shot (w/o sunglasses or hat, etc.) showing *only* you so we can recognize you when you attend. We use our phones to recognize people and the photos are small.
5. We have been hosting events for quite a while and really value the quality of our events and the comfort of our members. We reserve the right to remove anyone whose behavior or comments do not support our objectives.
6. We do charge a small annual fee of $10 to cover the cost of the meet up site (yes, Meet Up charges). You can join for free for the first 60 days so see if this is the right group for you. The organizers are all volunteers and most of us work full time, so please be patient when communicating with us. We will try to respond as soon as we can.
7. Please do not market any type of product or service to our group.
So let's get the weekend started! All you need is a smile and a positive attitude!
DISCLOSURE: By joining this Group, you acknowledge you are of legal drinking age and will drink and behave responsibly while at our events. We ask all members to understand that they are responsible for their own actions. The Group is not liable for a member’s behavior, actions or decisions while in attendance of our events or after.