addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Figure Drawing NYC--Summer Sketch Group and Draw-mania! Message Board › Re: Summer Sketch Figure Meetup Sunday March 25, 3pm

Re: Summer Sketch Figure Meetup Sunday March 25, 3pm

jeff
stache
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hi folks!

We seem to have an unusually small response for the upcoming Figure Drawing Meetup. If you wanted to come to draw this Sunday, please RSVP by Wednesday, midnight, otherwise I'll postpone the event till April. For those peope who've already signed up, I can either give you a refund or credit it to the next event.

RSVP'ing requires you to pay in advance via Paypal. If that option isn't working for you, email me for other options.

Cheers,

Jeff