addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
jeff
stache
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 213
Now that I've had a day or two to recover, and even gotten some feedback from people, I have to say I've been hearing the phrase "Best one ever" in reference to this past Monday's Draw-mania!, and I tend to agree (but I think they've all been amazing). In addition to the best art models anywhere, we had two comics and four musical guests who really were over the top, something to astound everyone, something to offend everyone, and on top of it all, Otto's Amazing cocktails!
What else is there to say?
How bout.. the next one will be even better!

What's your feeling about the recent Draw-mania? Too loud? Too quiet? Let us know!