Feb 25, 2014 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Hi Film Clubbers,
Join us next Tuesday evening at 7:00 for the sequel to our Scene Study Workshop.
At this meetup we will:
- review the elements of shooting a scene (Block, Light, Rehearse, Tweak, Shoot)
- watch an instructional vid on blocking
- split up into smaller groups, block a scene (supplied) and shoot it using a smartphone (with Instagram)
- enjoy the company of other film friends, share our knowledge and exchange ideas
What to bring?
- your imagination and appetite for creativity
- a smartphone loaded with 'Instagram' app (if you have one)
- coloured cloth tape or painter's paper tape (not masking or electrical)
Please RSVP and note there is a limit of 25 people for this workshop...unless you have a space that holds more!
Don't worry if you missed part one of this workshop. It is not required to attend part two.
Lastly, remember that Film Club is 'FOR YOU, BY YOU' meaning if you have something that will add to this exercise for everyone, bring it, share it and watch our club get more interesting with each meet-up.
See you next week!