Film Fans and Socialites of Reading Message Board › What film for 21st Feb?

What film for 21st Feb?

A former member
Post #: 1
I've seen Frost/Nixon, not very keen on the usual romantic comedy, so my vote goes to Revolutionary Road - if it's still running in two weeks time...
Oli S.
OliSeaman
Group Organizer
Reading, GB
Post #: 7
So far Revolutionary Road is the most popular with 5 positive votes, although ironically also the least popular with 2 negative votes - but none others get a look-in.

I see that the listings for Sat 21st aren't available until Tuesday 17th, so I can't officially announce the film and time until then. But RR is showing this sat at 18:15 (no later showing) so it may be the same.

If I find on Tuesday that RR isn't showing but Doubt has come on then we'll go for that (unless there's any strong move against) and if that's not on then not sure...

...although Doubt is at the moment only showing at 10:50 in the morning (no good for us) - is it at the end of the run now?

Watch out for an 'official' announcement on Tuesday :)

Oli
A former member
Post #: 2
The Showcase has showings of Revolutionary Road until Thursday, so I would hope that it's still on at the Vue as well next week.

Keep your fingers crossed :)