addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Film Fans and Socialites of Reading Message Board › New Meetup: 3D Film after Work - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

New Meetup: 3D Film after Work - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Oli S.
Group Organizer
Reading, GB
Yes it's me again, back to organising film meetups. Mail me to let me know what you think we should be watching, and what sort of time of day or weekday/weekend best suits you.

Announcing a new Meetup for Film Fans of Reading!

What: 3D Film after Work - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

When: September 23, 2009 7:00 PM

Vue Cinema
Oracle Pkwy

Lets go see this new animated film in glorious 3D. Yes, aimed at kids but I'm sure there's plenty for adults to enjoy (Monsters vs Aliens was great).

It's on an Orange Wednesday, so lets get together and buy tickets at the time, and if some of us can get 2 for 1 on tickets we can pool the saving. It will be £9.40 or less if we get reductions.

Lets meet 6:30pm outside the Vue in the Oracle and buy tickets, ready for the 7pm showing (not sure if there will be trailers/adverts or not).

Read more about the film at:

Learn more here:­