addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Filmmaker Network Group Message Board › "As Autumn Dawns"

"As Autumn Dawns"

Chris B.
user 10239178
Hoffman Estates, IL
Post #: 24
Hello All,

Ed and I are making a short comedy film about a killer toilet. Yes, a killer toilet. I'm looking for someone who might be interested in constructing the "T-BONE" the toilet puppet, which will essentially be a toilet bowl and seat with teeth (no tank). It doesn't need to not look cheap, just give the impression. If you're interested, please email me. I can send you the script and also a demo that we've shot so you can get an idea of what we're going for. This looks to be a fun team project.

Thanks much,
Chris
Jeff
user 2577735
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 83
It sounds like it is going to be hysterical.
Chris B.
user 10239178
Hoffman Estates, IL
Post #: 54
Hello Fellow Filmmakers,

I've posted a trailer for the film Ed and I will be showing/discussing at the Meetup next week.
You can see it here: https://vimeo.com/475...­

See you soon!
Chris
Praveen V.
user 13315156
Chicago, IL
Post #: 23
Chris and Ed - Thanks for sharing your work! Could you please post the link of your 6 mins movie? I would like to show it to my friends and family.

Making a comedy movie was really daring and daunting but you guys did a wonderful job.