addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Filmmaker Network Group Message Board › Progress on short film "LaGuardia Bound"

Progress on short film "LaGuardia Bound"

Michael H.
user 36169772
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 22
We are pleased to announce that Praveen and I have reviewed a rough cut of LaGuardia Bound. We are very satisfied with the quality of the progress. Just finished color correction using scopes. Next is audio clean up and levels.

Praveen is working on a version of the short film as well. It is very interesting the different approaches we have taken with the footage. I am sure both versions will be entertaining.

Thanks again cast and crew of "LeGuardia Bound" for making Jeff's screenplay come to life.
A former member
Post #: 56
Great to hear you've got a couple versions moving along. Can't wait to see them!

We are pleased to announce that Praveen and I have reviewed a rough cut of LaGuardia Bound. We are very satisfied with the quality of the progress. Just finished color correction using scopes. Next is audio clean up and levels.

Praveen is working on a version of the short film as well. It is very interesting the different approaches we have taken with the footage. I am sure both versions will be entertaining.

Thanks again cast and crew of "LeGuardia Bound" for making Jeff's screenplay come to life.

Janet L.
user 13130241
Reno, NV
Post #: 8
Likewise!
Great to hear you've got a couple versions moving along. Can't wait to see them!

Praveen V.
user 13315156
Chicago, IL
Post #: 28
Thanks Mike for posting the update!

Mike is much faster than me. I hope to see his version soon. I will take perhaps another two weeks, or more. Right now, I am running over 15 mins., which I plan to trim down.

I am glad that I could meet so many people during this movie.

Praveen Verma
Wendy
user 7592276
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 9
Glad to help out. I can't wait to see the two versions!