addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Filmmaker Network Group Message Board › Seeking a production designer for short sci-fi film

Seeking a production designer for short sci-fi film

A former member
Post #: 1
I am in the pre-production stages of creating a short film having to do with an inventor who makes a teleportation machine. One thing I am desperately in need of is someone with a good eye in terms of helping create the prop device, the inventor's workshop and making sure it looks good.
Jeff
user 2577735
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 106
If you need help with SFX, then let me know. Sorry, I can't help you with set design. ;)

Jeff