We're kicking off the new year with a tech job seekers meetup on Wed Jan 8th.
Why should YOU attend?
• Candidates find work at our events, our track record is very good.
• We don't charge for introductions.
• Our meetup attracts excellent London based tech talent and exciting, well established companies looking to hire.
• Great centrally located venue.
• Plenty of time for networking - networks are how you get hired, and you'll meet interesting people, movers and shakers in London's tech scene!
• Our unique skills and colour badges help match candidate and hirer tech skills\skills requirements quickly and efficiently.
• Short presentations by employers and (optionally) candidates looking to hire/find work.
• You'll meet employers and recruiters face to face - who wants to spend 20-30 minutes on the phone when you can chat in person? It's efficient - because you can talk to about a dozen people interested in what you do, in an hour or two.
• Refreshments courtesy of our sponsors in a relaxed environment.
• You can come along to explore future options without being immediately available.
Thanks to Markers Academy for hosting the event and Colin Kloes of KPMG and Adam Bolton of AB Recruit for sponsoring the food and drink at the event. Colin and Adam will be attending this event.
- Makers Academy is a highly-selective, 12 week full-time program that teaches web development.
- KPMG are currently looking for candidates with C#, MVC 4.0, MSSQL skills.
- AB Recruit specialise in filling .Net roles.
Who should attend?
Developers (all languages), technologists, project managers, support, people involved in the tech scene, employers, recruiters, basically anyone looking for a permanent or contract tech job or to hire developers \ technologists. Our aim is to make finding a job as easy and efficient as possible.
6:30pm: Arrive, sign in & badge up, meet and greet
7:00pm: Presentation by our sponsors, employers and those candidates who wish to speak.
~7:40pm: One to one networking
We're looking forward to seeing you!
David, Nish and Jeremy (The Organisers)