Find a Tech Job In London Message Board › Looking for a partner

Looking for a partner

A former member
Post #: 6
Hi

I'm looking for an ios developer to work with on a series of iPad apps - I have around 15 in development right now with a further 15 in the pipe.

These are iPad versions of an existing - and successful - iPhone / Android Range

Once completed, I will make the decision as to go to the Windows mobile platform or to target the new Droid Tablets - although I favour the Win Mobile way at the moment, I'm happy to be convinced otherwise

In the ideal world, I'm looking to partner up with someone for a long term relationship, I have enough unique content for around 40 apps - and am happy to explore emerging platforms inc TV.

You will be based in London or close by - for weekly meetings / hookups / chats / beer - I've no problem with remote development but I do like to keep tab's on whats going happening on a face to face basis if at all possible.

you don't have to be an expert developer but you will need to be hungry for knowledge, a self starter, a good problem solver and a lateral thinker - a smattering of web development languages and a good sense of humour would go a long way as well

The apps don't involve social networking, matching gerbil's to other types of rodents in the same postcode, flogging manicures or collecting tat to create even more tat - its just exclusive and proven content that customers seem to enjoy.

so - if the following does not scare you or indeed makes you laugh out loud at their simplicity, I'd love to hear from you.

Code signing Apps for distribution, the equivalent of 'save as...' in Xcode, integration of HTML5 into Phone gap or native Objective C

You can contact me directly / off list via mark@earwormsmobile.com

Cheers and thanks for taking time to read this
Peter
petersz
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi Mark,

I represent a company called Xylosys which does App development with several IOS programmers as well as We have done IOS projects up to £50,000 in value. Android developers and other technologies:- PHP, WordPress etc. If you need any help with some of your projects and you want to outsource some of them drop me a line:- Peter peterswa62[at]gmail.com.