We've all heard about or read the book 'The Secret' and other books of the like, but what really is the Law of Attraction and how can we use it in a practical way every moment of our lives and see improvement?
If you are like me - I had some big questions when I first started studying the Law of Attraction (LOA) and how it it would help me improve my life?
- What's in it for me? Sure, I can study this and learn about it and I'll try and be more positive - but is my life REALLY going to change that much?
- Can I REALLY have all that I want? This makes me scared. What will I have to do? Who will I have to become? And come on - is it even really true?
- Thoughts Become Things - Really? I've been thinking about (insert desire here) and it hasn't come to me? What am I doing wrong?
- I find it soooo hard to manage my thoughts. I'm supposed to keep feeling positive, but It's so tiring and HARD to manage my thoughts - if I have to do this forever, I'm never gonna get what I want!! Plus, I hate having to concentrate on what I'm thinking all the time!
If you have these same questions or you haven't figured out how to make this LOA stuff work for you without being so damn hard - join us at this upcoming meetup.
I will share with you my own secrets about the LOA and all the things I was doing 'wrong' in my attempt to make it work for me.
You will learn how to use the LOA with ease to create all the things you desire in life.
You will learn tips to 'feel good fast' to fast track your way to being aligned with what you really want - that's what the LOA is all about!
Please join us at 6:30pm on Monday, June 16th at the Ottewell Community Hall.
Payment via Paypal upon RSVP'ing is preffered; however cash payment will be accepted at the door
- Please bring a pen and note paper
- I recommend bringing a warmer sweater as the hall can get chilly sometimes
- Bring your own water bottle or something to drink
Look forward to connecting with you on the 16th!