addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Fire & Ice Paris Free-Drawing Message Board › A short story I like

A short story I like

Dov Tsal S.
Dov-T.S
Group Organizer
Paris, FR
Post #: 2
Hi,
To get us in the mood, I'd like to share with you a small story I adore (hope you find the connection:)
--------------------------------------­------

One day, when his boy is his eight, the King takes him hiking to the highest hill in the kingdom,
When they reach the top, the king gestures with his hand to the kingdom spread out below them, and says:
- Look, someday, when I die, all of this will be yours!

Same day, a peasant climbs the hill with his boy who is of age, reaching the top - he gestures with his hand and says:
- Look.

--------------------------------------­------

See you Sunday!
Dov.

BTW - if you are not sure what to bring, where to buy it, etc. feel free to contact me.