addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Fire & Ice Paris Free-Drawing Message Board › Ideas for future activities, themes and places

Ideas for future activities, themes and places

Dov Tsal S.
Dov-T.S
Group Organizer
Bangkok, TH
Post #: 7
After four group meetings, I'd like to have your participation in the group's content,

Locations:
Some potential places I am considering (before Spring) are:
More museums - however, I am looking for free places, so it is accessible for everyone, and I am running out of places, so any museum you'd like to recommend is welcome.
Metro - stations and passages, especially with musicians. or perhaps even take a trip on a metro line and draw inside.
Market - any idea for a nice market is warmly welcome!.
Galleries - not the art kind, rather the shopping kind.
Concerts - Small events in bars.
- Any other interesting indoor places you'd like to suggest?

Content:
What would you like to explore and try? any subject that challenges you? interesting exercises you'd like to share with the group?

Time/ Management:
If you'd like a meetings to take place at an alternative time, and you'd like to manage it, feel free to co-host one! just drop me a line!

What do you think? Ideas? preferences?
Dov Tsal S.
Dov-T.S
Group Organizer
Bangkok, TH
Post #: 8
Museums with free access (from Tricia)
Musée d'Art moderne de la Ville de Paris
petit Palais
Musée Carnavalet
Musée Cernuschi (Asie)
Musée Cognac Jay