Firefox, the world's best browser, is made possible by engineers, programmers, designers, 400+ million users and people just like you who give their time, talents, energy and support to the cause! The upcoming Firefox 4 for desktop and mobile launches are truly a team effort so let's celebrate all the great teamwork and have fun. Host a "Team Firefox" launch party of your own or find one to attend near you. Although we've assigned the party date of April 15th (the best date to start parties), feel free to celebrate anytime through May 15th! So sign up as part of our team and we'll even send you some swag, which you can request here: http://mzl.la/fx4partyswag. NOTE: You must register your party here on Meetup to receive swag.
Looking for a fun twist to your parties (new ideas welcome too!):
* Take picture with a "Team Firefox" placard (we'll make these available) or get creative. Each "team" or party can take a picture and upload to a Flickr pool (350.org's photo efforts for inspiration: http://www.flickr.com/photos/350org/sets/7215762245521228...). You can upload your photos here: http://mzl.la/fx4flickr
* Have fun with your photos - group photos and spoofs of team photos (e.g. football, basketball, rugby), a cheerleading pyramid or a regional twist.
* Use your parties as an opportunity to grow your contributor teams locally by conducting signups.
Local Theme : #BROWSERRAKYAT
MOZILLA INDONESIA CAMPUS/SCHOOL VISIT
"FIREFOX 4 DEKSTOP & MOBILE : LAUNCH PARTY"
::: FREE :::
1. David Adler Anderson - JS Engine / Firefox Engineer
2. David Mandelin - JS Engine / Firefox Engineer
3. Joshua Aas - Mac Platform Firefox Developer
4. Andi "Belutz" Darmawan - #idmoz
Ma Chung University
Jl. Villa Puncak Tidar N-01, Malang, Indonesia
at Balai Pertiwi Building
We will organize "Mozilla Firefox 4 Desktop & Mobile" Launch Party here. Macos (Ma Chung Open Source) community will be the host of this meet up in Ma Chung University. The date is fixed, but the time will be arranged again. We will discuss and share about Firefox 4 technology, and of course there will me merchandises for attendances.
Important: We will limit the attendees for about 170 people. Any attendance that register after that may not get food and merchandise.