add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Firefox OS London Message Board › Good morning!

Good morning!

A former member
Hello FoxFans!

Just a quick note to say thanks for coming along to the meetup on Friday! Even though we were short on time, I hope everyone learned something new!

On that note, if you happened to get something up and running on FirefoxOS, it would be great if you could share what you made and your experiences I'm sure that the group would appreciate it.

We will be looking to do our next event in February, so keep an eye on the group for more info!

I am putting a blog post together as we speak, so if you want to be featured in it get in touch asap!