First-class Photo Shoots Message Board › Who wants to win a new camera? Future meetups...

Who wants to win a new camera? Future meetups...

Darci
user 7949044
Denver, CO
Pictureline is giving away the new Canon EOS 6D!!!

Follow this link to enter to win: http://bit.ly/RdJk1D­

Upcoming events:

I just want to thank everyone who has come to my meetups, I think we have a really great group and I love seeing everyone's work!  I usually plan a bunch of meetups from December-May depending on how busy I am with my paying clients.  Please do me a favor and if there is a special theme or concept you have been wanting to do, let me know!

I know some have interest in doing athletes and brides so that is on the list.  I have some really cool beauty shoot concepts in mind as well.

Did you know that I offer mentor sessions?  For those that are interested in taking your photography to the next level, either you are thinking about starting a business or you need to increase  your business sales/traffic.  I offer mentor sessions for solo or group.  Please email me if you would like more information.

Have a wonderful day!

Darci Amundson Photography