September 12, 2012 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
This is the "getting stuff done!" meeting. Come help us get out and get engaged. The two-fold mission is to:
The Community Action meeting is open to everyone and we encourage you to attend and participate with the executive committee.
Executive Committee:Brian Wallace (Chair) Serah Blain (Vice Chair)
2) Membership and Activities: Dakota (Chair) John Grahame (Vice Chair)
3) Social Justice and Civic Action: Brian Wallace (Chair) Ron Waltz (Vice Chair) John Gohn Grahame (Political Action Specialist)
4) Community Outreach and Education: Jason Hirtreiter (Vice Chair and education specialist)
Executive Committee Mission:
1) Improve our communities, all our communities - secularist, city, state, national, global. We seek to do this with education, political action, service projects and in any way we can!
2) Improve public understanding - Use every opportunity to improve public perceptions of secularists, and to grow the community by encouraging and empowering those that are not yet members to join us in standing up and speaking out.
The Community Action meeting is open to everyone and we encourage you to attend and participate.