addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Flash Mob America (New York) Message Board › Flash mob Proposal December 2011

Flash mob Proposal December 2011

Albert W.
moonlitaria
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 6
http://www.youtube.co...­
Bruno Mars, Marry You
I'm down, notify date and location.
Mareechi P.
dMareechib
Cresskill, NJ
Post #: 4
i don't have a song yet...open to any and all suggestions....the date will be in december before the 24th...not exactly sure yet only 'cause of exams and what not, but i will keep you guys posted as the date comes up.
Yuki E.
user 26898632
New York, NY
Post #: 4
Where does your girlfriend like to visit?

Museums need permission. Improv Everywhere got stop by security guard at Metropolitan Museum for not getting permission about King Philip imposter.

Does she ever been to other parks beside Central Park?

Have about Little Red Lighthouse by Ft. Washington Park entrance via 181st St/Riverside Drive-Henry Hudson Parkway for photo shoot?

Or Ford Foundation Garden at Tudor City with permission?

Mareechi P.
dMareechib
Cresskill, NJ
Post #: 5
The tentative date is December 20th (Tuesday)...I spoke to Priti and she wants the photoshoot at the Highline at Chelsea Market. It's really nice, I've only been there once. As far as the song goes....I don't really know...I'm definitely open to all suggestions.
ElectricJazzyJANET...
jiggymig
Springfield Gardens, NY
Post #: 268
http://www.youtube.co...­
Bruno Mars, Marry You
I'm down, notify date and location.

I like the dance steps, so I'm in!
Madhurima P.
MadhurimaP
New York, NY
Post #: 1
hey I am in too. Just let me know the day beforehand! iyyeeeiii! this would be my first flash mob! :D
and congratulations to you!
Akelia B.
user 29914642
New York, NY
Post #: 2
I'm down as long as there is no class for me...
A former member
Omg so romantic!! Great idea I will definitely want to be apart of this..just keep us posted date and time....Congrats
Mareechi P.
dMareechib
Cresskill, NJ
Post #: 6
Sorry for being lost for a bit....I just got power back from the storm that past.

So we are definitely doing the photoshoot on December 13th (Tuesday). She wants the shoot to be in the Highline and somewhere in Brooklyn. About one hour each place.

Let's go with the Bruno Mars song...I like it a lot, and have found nothing better.

This is where I turn noob...what's the next step. We have a date, song and place. Meet up and choreograph and practice time right?

Anyone know a place big enough to practice? I know some one posted on the boards earlier that they have a place.
Ray H.
user 29567752
College Point, NY
I wanna do this too! Just not sure yet if I have a final on that day, it's still unannounced. But I'll join in the fun anyway! :) Hopefully will be able to show up. We have to set a meeting place FAST and maybe practice every weekend?? We will need some time to practice! Well or learn the steps and practice on our own as well since I go to stony and it's in long island, and we do have a studio there too :) So I can come back on weekends and practice with you guys! But please decide on a practice place soon 'cause it's coming! We can even practice in the park or something :)