addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Flash Mob America (New York) Message Board › Engagement Proposal at Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree

Engagement Proposal at Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree

Michael S.
Pikepride2000
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Good Evening,

I am returning home from a one year deployment to Africa and shortly thereafter taking a vacation to NYC with my girlfriend who has been extremely supportive during this past year we have spent apart. I am planning on proposing to her during our time in NY, when we go to see the Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center. I want to make this an absolutely spectacular occasion for her because she deserves nothing less than the best.

The date and time I have in mind is December 16 after 6:30 PM.
Song idea: Bruno Mars "Marry You" or Train "Marry Me"

Sincerely,

Michael Shumway
U.S. Navy
Maritime Civil Affairs Team 116 - Tanga, Tanzania
Leading Petty Officer
U.S. Embassy - Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
A former member
That sounds dope!

I'm in.

Sounds like an Officer AND a Gentleman.

Let's help this fella out!
Michael S.
Pikepride2000
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Thanks man! I hope we can get a good sized group together for this! :)
A former member
This is so romantic! I'm in!
Yuki E.
user 26898632
New York, NY
Post #: 3
I am also in if it not raining.

I think you might need to get permission from Rockfeller Center.
http://www.rockefelle...­
A former member
I'm definitely interested! smile
Katie J.
user 19935381
Copiague, NY
Post #: 2
If I'm not at my job's Christmas party and you're all cleared for flash mobbing at 30Rock, I'll be there for you.
Michael S.
Pikepride2000
New York, NY
Post #: 3
I am also in if it not raining.

I think you might need to get permission from Rockfeller Center.
http://www.rockefelle...­

Thanks! I'll look into it and let you know what I find out.
A former member
whoa, this sounds like it is going to be amazing! I am def in! let us know the details when the time gets closer please.
Barbara
user 27574682
Dundalk, MD
Sounds adorable! Im def in :-)