align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Flash Mob America (New York) Message Board › Engagement Proposal at Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree

Engagement Proposal at Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree

Brittany r.
user 28199292
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Im in!!! SO romantic!
Michael S.
Pikepride2000
New York, NY
Post #: 4
I haven't heard back from the Rockefeller Event Planning agency, which I contacted for permission to use their location for this flash mob. However, I would like to continue on the assumption that we will receive their blessing to go forward. :)
Michael S.
Pikepride2000
New York, NY
Post #: 5
Sadly, I finally heard back from the special event organizer at Rockefeller Center and was informed that they couldn't accommodate my request. Instead, they asked me to consider one of their Ice Rink Engagements. Pretty bummed out, but I appreciate you all for helping me out with the request.
Yuki E.
user 26898632
New York, NY
Post #: 5
I think Ice Link near X-mas tree might be good, too.
A former member
I will def. Participate being a Private contractor I know how it feels to be overseas without your love ones. So I am in just let me know when and how
Justin P.
user 21977071
New York, NY
I am interested too! but it's my first time, I don't know what exactly I need to do though
Rakhel
user 28416112
New York, NY
Post #: 3
I'm in :)
Lauren P.
user 26916702
Mastic Beach, NY
I'm so in ! It would be my first time though.
A former member
Post #: 2
Count me in smile keep us posted!!
Kelly M.
user 14486357
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Sadly, I finally heard back from the special event organizer at Rockefeller Center and was informed that they couldn't accommodate my request. Instead, they asked me to consider one of their Ice Rink Engagements. Pretty bummed out, but I appreciate you all for helping me out with the request.

you should still do it even if it's in the ice skating rink...or even near it. i think ppl would still help you flash mob even if it wasn't exactly where you wanted it. let us know if you still want to do it.