Flash Mob America (New York) Message Board › flash mob Sunday 4th December

flash mob Sunday 4th December

Kylie
user 31206312
New York, NY
Post #: 1
My friends and I are coming to new york and would love to participate in a flash mob.
If someone could help us out with a place as we are not familiar with new york.
We are thinking of doing single ladies beyonce but we are open to suggestions...
Ray H.
user 29567752
College Point, NY
Post #: 4
Are you inviting people? If so, I'm so in! :) As for the place.. it can be anywhere from public parks to schools to community centers to malls or times square or other tourist 'hot spots'. Is it just for fun or for a special event?
Kylie
user 31206312
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Its our first time in new york and its totally just for fun!
We'll see if we can get it organised in time =)
Times square would be awesome now we just need to come up with the song...
Ray H.
user 29567752
College Point, NY
Post #: 5
Yes! Are you guys coming from another state or another country? And what songs do you usually listen to or love all the time? :) Anything very popular? :D If it's times square we can get a whole lot of people especially if the song is very popular :)
Annette
user 31407592
New York, NY
Post #: 1
We'll be coming from Australia and being apart of a flash mob is one of our things to do during our time in NYC :)!! Do we have to pick a song that everyone knows the dance to or can we have imrov dancing?? I kinda want to dance to "i'm sexy and i know it" by LMFAO. And how do we organise the music? Does someone bring a boom box or something?
Ray H.
user 29567752
College Point, NY
Post #: 8
Oh, are you looking to do an improv flash mob? Usually we pick a song and practice together then pick a location & perform :) And yes usually someone has to have boombox or if we go to a store or a similar indoors location we usually have someone with us who works there so we can have them play the music :) So are you planning to stay for at least a week? Will you have time for practice? Or do you wanna do an improv instead, though I really don't know how that'd work :o
Ray H.
user 29567752
College Point, NY
Post #: 9
Well if you wanna save time we can also find a video online with the dance and the song and get people to practice on their own, so when you arrive we can join at a location we decide on before then (and time) and do it then :) Either way it works.
A former member
Post #: 3
Omg that sound awesome...I def agree with the song from LMFAO!! Im IN :)
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm in .. ok so what is decided .. what is venue, and time?
Also, are we gonna practice before??
Do let me know. :)
Rakhel
user 28416112
New York, NY
Post #: 5
How's 2:00 for everybody on SUnday?