addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Flash Mob America (New York) Message Board › Flash Mob in NY... can anyone help??

Flash Mob in NY... can anyone help??

A former member
Post #: 1
I and my partner are Portuguese and finally we get to our dream holiday in New York. We will be in NY between 27 December 2011 and January 2, 2012.I would like to give my partner the power to participate in a flash mob ... However, I do not know enough to do it, do not know the city, and nobody there, nor have the economic capacity to produce such an event. Did I can somehow help? If anyone knows of a flash mob performing during our vacation in NY, please say something ... would be a great pleasure to make this surprise my partner. Thanks!
Ray H.
user 29567752
College Point, NY
Post #: 11
There's probably going to be a few flash mobs around that time. But we can also organize our own. But when are you going to come to NYC? We can practice here or look up a video online and practice til the day comes to perform. All we need dis a boombox to play the music and pick a place and time to perform :) There's really nothing you need to spend we just need someone with a boombox or somewhere where we can play music. Or you can search around here to find an event here but I don't think there's one til later next year.
A former member
Post #: 2
DOES ANYBODY OF ANY FLASH MOBS TAKING PLACE DURING THIS TIME AS IT WOULD BE A DREAM TO SEE AND EVEN TAKE PART IN ONE OF THESE! (We will be in NY between 27 December 2011 and January 2, 2012.I would like to give my partner the power to participate in a flash mob ...) IF ANYBODY KNOW COULD YOU TELL THE DATE, TIME AND PLACE OF THIS PLEASE!!!...