addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Flash Mob America (New York) Message Board › Flash Mob in NYC this month, December 2011

Flash Mob in NYC this month, December 2011

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey all! I work for a New York based start up company. We launched a new mobile application recently for which we want to do Flash Mob as a promotion. As the app has a theme of surprise to it, we thought Flash Mob will be best way to promote it. I am not sure if it is right to post something commercial here. So can you let me if you guys can help us out?!

We are actually planning to have few of our users there and make it a surprise for them. Also we are working on building a theme.

Guys let me know it is possible to do this and also your suggestions.

Thank you,
Vik
M. G.
Gigi_NYC
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Hey all! I work for a New York based start up company. We launched a new mobile application recently for which we want to do Flash Mob as a promotion. As the app has a theme of surprise to it, we thought Flash Mob will be best way to promote it. I am not sure if it is right to post something commercial here. So can you let me if you guys can help us out?!

We are actually planning to have few of our users there and make it a surprise for them. Also we are working on building a theme.

Guys let me know it is possible to do this and also your suggestions.

Thank you,
Vik

Seems like a cool idea. Can you do it in January? May be able to help organize something. Let me know! (Send me a direct message)
Tyia
user 34002052
New York, NY
Post #: 1
How do the flash mobs usually meet and decide on a dance? How do you learn the dances? I'd like to participate if possible. ^_^