Flash Mob America (New York) Message Board › Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson

Tatevik V.
VickyTatevik
Parlin, NJ
Post #: 1
Hello,
Anyone interested in doing a Michael Jackson flash mob on June 24th 2012? His death anniversary is on the 25th, but it would be more convenient for everyone to do it on Sunday. Feel free to suggest a song. I am new to this group and would be happy to hear more ideas and organizing tips from you guys. Thanks.
Ray H.
user 29567752
College Point, NY
Post #: 14
I'm new to flash mobs and am not a dancer but if I can manage to get the dance down then count me in :)
Joanna
user 18561951
Middle Village, NY
I would LOVE to do a Michael Jackson flashmob!!! I just have one question. Does it matter to you if I'm 15 years old? Cuz if it doesn't, then definitely count me in.
Tyia
user 34002052
New York, NY
Post #: 5
Sounds like a plan. I'm down.
Tatevik V.
VickyTatevik
Parlin, NJ
Post #: 2
Someone has already suggested to do the Remember The Time dance. We would love to hear some more.
Kelly
user 4842661
New York, NY
Remember the time would be good for everyone to do...its not as difficult..
and YES count me in too!!!
A former member
Count me in too.
A former member
I'm new to this but def want to b apart of it. I was thinking since its a tribute to MJ it's only proper to do a little bit from a few songs. I had the idea of starting off with "The Way You Make Me Feel" with a cool walk out by someone the hitting "Remember The Time" and possibly ending with "Bad". Just an idea. Let me know when practices start. Can't wait!
Tyia
user 34002052
New York, NY
Post #: 6
I'm new to this but def want to b apart of it. I was thinking since its a tribute to MJ it's only proper to do a little bit from a few songs. I had the idea of starting off with "The Way You Make Me Feel" with a cool walk out by someone the hitting "Remember The Time" and possibly ending with "Bad". Just an idea. Let me know when practices start. Can't wait!

This is a cool idea.
Lisa S.
user 34859602
New York, NY
Post #: 2
D E F I N A T E L Y!!! biggrin