addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Flash Mob America (New York) Message Board › Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson

A former member
Post #: 1
of course get everything ready and count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Linda
user 29441682
Bronx, NY
It would be my first time, but YES!! COUNT ME IN!!!
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm in if I can do the dance. I think the song should be Speed Demon since it has a nice beat for dancing.
Nadia E.
user 43877822
New York, NY
This sounds greatt!!!! Count me in :)
Anthony O.
user 42582242
Stamford, CT
Hi Everyone,

This would be my first flash mob, but I have been dreaming of doing one and what better Flash Mob to be the first one Michael Jacksons...I am in....Please let me know any details as again this is my first time doing this...One question do you need to be an excellent dancer?

Anthony
Dilenny
user 43955962
al-Kuwayt, KW
Post #: 3
Do most certainly count me in! This is a great idea! Do you have a location yet? I am from Harlem and when he died the APOLLO Theatre did HUGE tribute to the icon for a few days. People from all over came to the front of the theatre to sign the wall and put on dances. I think a flash mob to celebrate his anniversary in front of the Apollo Theater would be OFF THE HOOK!

Another location you could never go wrong with is Times Square. Ideas?
A former member
I want to do a MJ flash mon for a wedding proposal June 14 or 15th in Time Square? Any Takers?
Dilenny
user 43955962
al-Kuwayt, KW
Post #: 5
@scott, me!!!!
Britni
user 44356952
Clifton, NJ
YES YES YES .. let me know the details !
Nicole
user 47539792
New York, NY
I'm new to this but definitely in! How do we learn the dance?

@scott - I'm up for the proposal flash mob too depending on time!