Flash Mob America (New York) Message Board › I Want To Say I'm Sorry Please Forgive Me

I Want To Say I'm Sorry Please Forgive Me

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone,

From Introduction
I am female. I am in my 50's. I am disabled. I love the flashmob movement.

From Tell us something about yourself!
Hi, I am not from the NY area. I live in MA on Cape Cod. Two years ago my 2 best friends & I were all in a fight that ended in the breakup of our friendships. One friend is in Poughkeepsie, NY area and one friend is in Saint Paul, MN area. I miss them both. I see the wonderful things you folks do and I wonder if you will help me. I want to find a way to open the door to my friendships again. I want to say I am sorry. I would like feedback and help to organize a FlashMob in the Clinton Corners/Salt Point area for my Poughkeepsie, NY area friend. I am thinking that a public place, stop motion type event would work. I would like it to be indoors, with a song playing in the background. Possible location is the area Grocery Store, which I have to locate the name of. Please respond and tell me what you think.

Additional
My health has been poor and I really need the opportunity to reconcile with my friends. I am contacting you folks to see if you will help me do a good deed.

Thanks, Terry