addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Flash Mob America (New York) Message Board › Starting a Legit YouTube Prank Channel sponsored by prankdial

Starting a Legit YouTube Prank Channel sponsored by prankdial

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey,

I own a huge network of prank websites, one of them being prankdial. We're looking to start a YouTube Channel that will be full of hilarious pranks/flash mobs we do in NYC.

The great thing about this is all the pranks will be paid for and sponsored by us! Any like minded individuals out there that would like to help out with this idea?

Here are some pranks I had in mind:
-Start a rave/dance party on a subway
-Get a whole bunch of photographers and have them pretend like a different person in Time Sq or somewhere is famous for a few minutes (make others believe they are famous as well)

If interested in participating/organizing/being part of this channel, email me!
fahim AT tapfury.com

Thanks!
Tyia
user 34002052
New York, NY
Post #: 11
I dig this. I'll email you shortly!
A former member
Post #: 1
Sounds really interesting!

I sent an Email, though I wasn't positive if you wanted a particular subject heading. I'll be waiting for a reply!
Dilenny
user 43955962
al-Kuwayt, KW
Post #: 4
Not sure how I email you, but this sounds very interesting and like something i would like to be a part of. Please keep me updated.