Flash Mob America (New York) Message Board › Proposal for June Flash Mob!

Proposal for June Flash Mob!

A former member
Post #: 1
Greetings Flash Mobers of New York!

I have a proposition for you...interestingly enough it has to do with another proposal, one to my sweetheart and future fiancé! My name is Scott and I am New Yorker living in San Diego. My dearly beloved girlfriend, Tracey, is also a New Yorker. Even though we are living in SD our hearts are in NY and we hope to move back at some point, soon. Our relationship has continued to grow and blossom in SD, such that the time has come to take that next step and make a commitment! New York is such a special place for us and I could not think of a better place than the Greatest City in the world to propose. I will be coming home to NY in June and was thinking of doing this on June 14th or 15th.

Now here is the thing, Tracey is no ordinary girl, and I like to think of myself as rather extraordinary as well, so I want the engagement to be something truly memorable. That's where you come in.

Here is the plan so far: We will be going to a Broadway show and either before or after the show I was planning on walking through time square, there is a Jumbo Tron that you can put messages on and I was wanting to congruently have a message on the Jumbo Tron proposing as well as a Flash Dance Mob to a Michael Jackson song happening. I would also pay for a 2nd message thanking the flash dance mob or putting up whatever message you would want.

What do you think? Feel free to write me back at rlinden53@aol.com

Thanks,

Scott
Dilenny
user 43955962
New York, NY
Post #: 6
Sounds beautiful. Count me in! I will email you shortly. :)
A former member
Post #: 3
Sounds beautiful. Count me in! I will email you shortly. :)

Thanks for reaching out I am really excited, I have had a few people from the meetup group tell me the are interested as well. I have written the organizer of the group an email last week but have not heard back. I wrote the organizer again today do you know a better way to contact them? I will keep you up to date on the details, as I learn them.

Thanks,

Scott