Flash Mob America (New York) Message Board › I'm Sorry Flash Mob

I'm Sorry Flash Mob

Theo S.
user 73819622
New York, NY
Post #: 1
I made the biggest mistake in my life with the girl that means the world to me and now I do not know If I can get her to forgive me. She has never been this mad at me ever, so im going to be in NYC for 3 days and she is gonna be there the 6th of January and I want to surprise her, she has no idea im going to be there. I want to be able to surprise, apologize and rekindle our friendship before its too late and I need ALL of your help if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. My name is Theo im 18 ill be 19 on the day of this event and I live in Maryland making this trip to NYC. Im spending my birthday apologizing to a girl you know she means a lot to me if im doing this. So please if you can help I would love it.
Tyia
user 34002052
New York, NY
Post #: 20
Hi Theo. you should go to www. Flashmobamerica.com and click on the "hire us" link. They will walk you through the rest. But hurry, because Jan. is approaching fast!! Hope this helps. ^_^