Flemington Drupal Message Board › Just wanted to let everyone know...

Just wanted to let everyone know...

Ken
kenrbnsn
Group Organizer
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 9
I'm now working again. smile

Actually, I started just over 2 weeks ago on two projects -- both Drupal Developer positions.

One is full time during the day with Datacolor in Lawrenceville, NJ. They had a 3rd party do their Drupal web site and they did a lot of things wrong. So, it's my job to help them fix the problems as well as add new functionality. I'm working 4 days from home and going into the office on Fridays. This project was supposed to go 6 weeks, but I'm sure it will go longer. It may even become a permanent position.

The other is part time with Fox Chase Cancer Center in NE Philly. This one I work from home all the time. They also have a Drupal web site that needs work. The previous consultant had problems fixing it. I've gotten through more than 1/2 the problem list already. One of the problems dealt with lightbox thumbnails & images not showing up correctly, so what we did a few meetings ago really helped solve that problem. This project is supposed to go 5+ months, but I think it, too, will go longer.

There's a lot of specialized coding in both sites and it's very obvious where people who didn't know PHP and/or HTML very well tried to fix problems. sad

Ken
A former member
Post #: 3
Glad to hear about your two projects and your success troubleshooting.