Flix Message Board › You're in the right place

You're in the right place

Lee Z.
user 3378483
Group Organizer
Farmingdale, NY
Our movie Meetup web site (Flix-Pix) has been re-designed. Check it out and let me know what you think on our message board (Discussions).---Lee
A former member
Post #: 4
Like the re-design, Lee. The images on the sides look like sprocket holes on a roll of film, nice touch. Bonus credit for including "the Blob" in top left corner smile
-westy
theresa f
user 11155764
Freeport, NY
Post #: 7
I like the new design - great movie choices at the top banner.
Loren
user 5748132
Farmingdale, NY
Post #: 45
I love the new name of the movie Meetup web site, FLIX-PIX and I love the the new re-design too. I love the color Teal, it really makes it stand out instead of the black. You did a great job re-designing it and it is great how you put all those pictures of the movie actors and actresses on the right and the left borders to make them stand out and all the different kinds of movies on top. Beautiful job well done. laughing
A former member
Post #: 6
Lee,

Fantastic redesign!, looks modern with excellent choices of movies displayed.

Well worth the time ( 9 hours ) and thought.

Bravo!!

Hugh
A former member
Post #: 3
I like it, I think the pictures on the side look great.
Rich M.
user 19540911
West Islip, NY
Post #: 2
Lee, I like the new look and what I like most is how you spell everything out at the top to the person that is new to the site. You explain how it works and it leaves no doubt as far as what the Meet-up is all about and how we all interact and have fun. Great job!
Carol S.
manyowls
Babylon, NY
Post #: 70
Most elegantly done. I love it Lee. Great job.
Sue E.
SusanE
Levittown, NY
Post #: 10
It looks great - very classy.