align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Flix Message Board › Loren's father has passed

Loren's father has passed

Lee Z.
user 3378483
Group Organizer
Farmingdale, NY
Post #: 351
My condolences to Loren on the passing of her father. Myself and all our members are so sorry for your loss.
Lee
Loren
user 5748132
Farmingdale, NY
Post #: 88
Thank you Lee.

Loren
Barbara
user 9927451
East Meadow, NY
Post #: 7
Dear Loren, My deepest condolences to you and your family on the loss of your father. I hope you take comfort in your friends and family during this time. My thoughts are with you. - Barbara C.
Jeff
user 6948994
Medford, NY
Post #: 1
Im very sorry to hear about the loss of your father my thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.
Sharon
user 4243809
Massapequa Park, NY
Post #: 16
I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your Father. Losing both my Mpother and Father, by the time I was 25, I know how it feels.
Laura C
user 11765042
Lindenhurst, NY
Post #: 8
Loren, sorry For your loss. Condolences to you and your family. Laura
Loren
user 5748132
Farmingdale, NY
Post #: 90
Thank you so much everyone and I appreciate your kind words. I am trying to hang in there.

Loren