Flix Message Board › Warning e-mail so be aware.

Warning e-mail so be aware.

Loren
user 5748132
Farmingdale, NY
Post #: 95
I got an e-mail from this guy named Matt and he doesn't belong to any meetup groups so I think it is very strange getting this. The other women he sent it to has reported it so maybe I should do it too and others should as well. Just something to be aware of. This is what he sent me:

Dear Loren,

Matt posted a new Greeting on your Meetup Profile!

“Hello, if you are single, maybe you can take a try on ___AgelessFish.com ___ It’s the best dating site for over 50 singles who are looking for love, dating, and companionship. They censor every profile and verify photos, age, education level, occupation and income, so it’s safe and worth a try. Good luck with your search.”

If anyone has experienced this in their posting, maybe you should report it too. I will wait for suggestions before doing anything but it was distburbing getting this. Thank you.

Loren Edlin

Linda
user 8185380
Islip, NY
Post #: 2
Hi Loren, I got the same e-mail...thought it was strange too...I just deleted it. I probably should have saved it and reported it also. I hope you enjoyed the movie tonight, I was sick and wasn't able to make it. I'm feeling a little better now...Thank God! Hope to see you at the next one.

Linda
Loren
user 5748132
Farmingdale, NY
Post #: 98
Hi Linda, I didn't report that guy but I am glad that you let me know you got it too. I did get a few meetup members tell me they got the same thing. I noticed that the same guy was using other names like Matt and Casper. My husband Steve got it too so he is sending it to men as well. I have no idea if it is real but I am going to let it go for now. Thank you again for letting me know. I did enjoy the movie Safe Haven and I am so sorry to hear you weren't with us tonight because you were under the weather. I am glad to hear that you are feeling a little better. I am looking forward to seeing you at the next movie. Take care and be well.

Loren