Florida Center for Creative Photography Message Board Private Classifieds (Buy/Sell/Trade) › Brand new Canon Pixma Pro-100 Printer & Paper for sale at a incredibly l

Brand new Canon Pixma Pro-100 Printer & Paper for sale at a incredibly low price.

Sandy S.
user 99688702
Clearwater, FL
Post #: 1
I have a brand new Canon Pixma Pro-100 printer for sale that I just received today. The only thing I have done with it was to install the print head and ink cartridges to lessen the clutter in that I wanted to get rid of the box. The printer has not been used for any printing whatsoever so it is brand new. Included is 50 sheets of Canon Luster 13x19 paper in sealed pack and the 5 sheets of 8.5x11 paper that came with the printer. The printer sells for $419 and the paper for $70 at B&H. All yours for the incredibly low price of $150. I am located in Seminole. If interested call Sandy Scott at 727-319-3624. BTW, I don't know what I was thinking when I ordered this printer in that I somehow envisioned it being considerably smaller (silly thought considering it prints 13x19 prints) and I simply have no place to put it! I come out on the deal okay in that I bought the printer from B&H as part of a package camera deal.
Gabrielle H.
user 60055222
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 1
Do you still have this available?
Sandy S.
user 99688702
Clearwater, FL
Post #: 2
Gabrielle, it is still available.