Florida Trail Association - Central Florida and Highlanders Message Board › Weekday Activity Question

Weekday Activity Question

Mike U.
user 54393532
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
I do not have a traditional Monday thru Friday schedule. If I were to also include activities (Day Hikes, Camp outs, Cycling) on weekdays, would anyone be able or interested in attending?
A former member
Post #: 2
Hello Mike, I recently got laid off and have some time available during the weekdays. So, I would be very interested in attending day hikes, camp outs, etc. Thanks and Warm Regards, Kelly Buchanan
Joan J.
user 27213312
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
Mike, Lou and Rachael Augspurg has long led winter Wednesday hikes that have gotten as many as 60+ attendees. I would think that if you put some activties out there, you'll get some attendees. As soon as I retire next year, I might be among them.
Mike U.
user 54393532
Orlando, FL
Post #: 2
Thank you for the replies. I think my best bet is to go ahead and schedule some events and see how it goes.
A former member
Post #: 3
I think that is a good idea..Let's get an early start to the Florida hiking season..Kelly
Hiker E.
user 4980819
Port Orange, FL
Post #: 53
I'm always ready for a good mid week hike
A former member
Post #: 4
Schedule it and they will come ....smileKelly aka Walking To Listen