addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Florida Voices for Animals Message Board › Legislation for Animal welfare in Hillsborough County

Legislation for Animal welfare in Hillsborough County

A former member
Post #: 4
Hello,

Its great to be apart of this group and I am looking forward to meeting and working with you all.

I am currently working to propose legislation in Hills. County FL to eliminate the retail sale of dogs and cats in the area, and at the very least create a database and/or a possible license and fee for breeders on a sliding scale as well as space and exercise requirements for animals that are bred.

If any one knows of any personal experiences of people that have recently purchased a puppy mill animal and have had problems with the animal within Hillsborough county and recently if possible please let me know.

I am putting together all my data and I hope to present to the county commission at some point this summer. I will post all my findings here if that is ok, so that some one wants to jump in and help they can or continue my trail when I move which will be in August.

Thank you,
Molly
A former member
Post #: 7
Here is the guide that I have found that I hope will be extremely effective in helping the local gov. craft legislation to prevent the sale of dogs and cats in respective counties in Florida.

http://www.humanesoci...­
A former member
Post #: 9
Hello all,

Here is the link to my facebook page where I am actively collecting and compiling the information to aid in proposing legislation.

https://www.facebook....­

Thank you,
Molly