Announcing a new Meetup for Crazy Yummy Raw - Raw Food Meetup Group!
What: Crazy Yummy Raw - Raw Food May Potluck
When: Monday, May 24,[masked]:00 PM
The Crazy Yummy Raw potluck is for anyone interested in a fun outing to get more exposure to raw food, alternative health education, and meeting like-minded friends.
Everyone should follow these simple rules;
* Each person should bring a dish that serves 12 to 15 people, with proper serving utensils
* If you are new to raw or can't bring a dish, it's $15
per person in place of a dish.
* Bring copies of your recipe (if you are short on copies we do have a copy machine)
* Use all vegan, raw and organic ingredients
* We will supply paper plates and plastic silverware; although to be kind to the environment we encourage you to bring non-disposable plates and utensils to use in place of disposable. We have a sink for rinsing after the meal.
These meetings are for any and all of these groups...
* Anyone looking to improve his or her health and happiness
* Newbies that want to try dishes out or learn more
* Those who have had transformative experiences with a raw lifestyle and want to make friends
* Raw pioneers looking to sharpen skills and share recipes
* Individuals with poor health or excess weight that are looking to gain energy and vitality
* Anyone looking for good eats
* Anyone looking to meet people with similar interests who are in vibrant health
330 East Maple Suite P
Troy, MI 48083
This event is going to be held at my office which is located in Troy. It's a little tricky to find so please refer to the attached map. Map to the Vibation offices
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/CrazyYummyRaw/calendar/13471517/